To all KAUST Faculty:
KAUST Office of Competitive Research Funds (OCRF) is pleased to announce this Call for Proposals for Round 4 of the Support for Conferences and Workshops (CS) Program.
Events must enhance the global profile and impact of KAUST in science and engineering, and help attract faculty, students and researchers to the University. KAUST is especially interested in funding Events that accomplish the following:
1. Enhance the visibility and reputation of KAUST;
2. Focus on cutting-edge interdisciplinary research topics that are aligned with KAUST’s research and education mission;
3. Provide excellent training and networking opportunities for KAUST faculty and students;
4. Engage women and Saudi nationals as speakers and participants; and
5. Support the strategic goals of our Research Centers (for Center Events).
KAUST Research Centers and KAUST Faculty (Full Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors) with the skills, knowledge, and time necessary to plan, arrange, execute and host a conference or workshop on a topic related to the mission of KAUST are eligible to apply.
The table below shows the deadline dates for this competition.
|Announcement Release/Posted Date ||Proposal/Budget Due to Office of Research Services (ORS)||Anticipated Award Notification Date||Event Date Timeframe|
|3-Feb-14||16-Mar-14||1-May-14||July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015|
The Call for Proposals is accessible here. You may contact the Office of Research Services (ORS) Pre-Award Team for further information on the application and budgeting process.
OCRF encourages your active participation and wishes you the best in this competition.