Research Services subscribes to *Research Professional
; a database of funding opportunities which provides summaries of the latest opportunities worldwide.
Faculty and Senior Research Scientist (R5/6) have accounts already created for them, (please check before creating new accounts).
Otherwise, all KAUST research staff and students can register for an account: on the homepage go to 'register' in the top-right corner of the screen and fill out the information (institutional email address required).
Once a month (every second Tuesday) *Research Professional offers a 60 minutes online training broadcast at 10:00 GMT. Sessions cover:
- Self-registration and logging in
- Searching for opportunities using/filtering relevant criteria
- Setting personalized alerts
- Saving and bookmarking items
- Subscribing to news alerts
- Configuring your personal profile
You must register
for a session, (choose the Standard session
*Research Professional user guides
can be downloaded from their website