Please contact the Research Services Pre-Award Team firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to submit.
OSR deadline: at least 10 days before you plan to submit to ensure enough time for internal approval. The final budget and proposal are required for Dean approval.
Eligibility: Full-time faculty are eligible to serve as Principal Investigators (PIs).
About the program:
To advance science and contribute to the development of better medicines for patients consistent with the company’s overall research and global development strategies.
The proposed research can be Clinical or Non-Clinical and is designed and managed by a:
- Qualified external investigator/researcher
- Medical Institution
- Collaborative research organization
Areas of interest for Externally Sponsored Research:
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic diseases
- Respiratory, Inflammation & Autoimmunity
Criteria for consideration include:
- Submit a well-written proposal supported by pre-clinical or clinical data with strong scientific rationale
- Have the scientific, technical and operational capabilities to conduct the study
N.B.: no confidential and/or proprietary information must be shared.
Budget: No limit - proposals are subject to budget availability.
Sponsor deadline: n/a (open call). Submission is online. You will need to create an account.
Please inform your Assistant Dean if you plan to apply.