About Research Evaluation
Research Evaluation Mission
- Conduct evaluations and provide insight in order to foster data and context driven decision-
making within the Office of Senior Vice President for Research, Innovation, and Economic Development (SVP-RIED)
- Collect, curate, analyze and present research related data,
- Promote a culture of assessment, strategic planning and research integrity at KAUST.
What we do
- We organize and oversee the evaluation of and from advisory boards focused on centers, laboratories, programs and individuals in consultation with other OSR teams.
- We construct comprehensive information systems and deploy business intelligence techniques to assist in planning, policy formation and decision-making.
- We Service ad hoc data and information requests from the Office of Sponsored Research.
- We Report emerging trends gained through research intelligence to the Senior Vice President for Research, Innovation, and Economic Development (SVP-RIED)
- We Provide regular courses on research integrity and publication best practices.
Meet the Team
Thibaut Lery, PhD
Research Evaluations Director
Telephone: +966 (0) 12 8083152
Building 16, Level 3, Room# 3826
Evaluation Program Administrator
Telephone: +966 (0) 12 8083043
Building 16, Level 3, Rm #3548
Eman M. Ahmed Bahjri
Data Reporting Specialist
Telephone:+966 ( 0) 12 8081133
Research Award Coordinator (PTSA)
Telephone: +966 (0) 12 8083554
Quantitative Analysis Specialist (PTSA)
Program Assistant (PTSA)
Telephone: +966 (0) 128082045
Research Data Analyst (PTSA)
Telephone:+966 (0) 128083073